web stats

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Have I Told You How Much I Hate These Guys

(Title of this post respectfully plagiarized from Mike Malloy)

Bush orders documents seized in Capitol Hill search sealed

"This period will provide both parties more time to resolve the issues in a way that ensures that materials relevant to the ongoing criminal investigation are made available to prosecutors in a manner that respects the interests of a coequal branch of government," Bush said.

So all of a sudden Bush is concerned about the separation of powers and wants to make sure all relevant materials are made available? So I can assume that the Justice Department will be getting those NSA security clearances any day now? NOT!

"Let me be clear: Investigating and prosecuting crime is a crucial executive responsibility that I take seriously," he said. "Those who violate the law -- including a member of Congress -- should and will be held to account. This investigation will go forward and justice will be served."

Pardon my French, but HOLY FUCK I hate this man.

I guess you can't violate the law when you consider yourself above the law and nobody will call you on your own law breaking?

Hey Red America, we're still waiting for our apology.

1 Comments:

Blogger Delta said...

God damn, after the next election any state which votes Red should be kicked out of the union.

Fri May 26, 11:48:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home