web stats

Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Prayer

McCain jokes about suicide if Democrats win Senate

Arizona Sen. John McCain, a likely Republican presidential contender in 2008, joked on Wednesday he would "commit suicide" if Democrats win the Senate in November.

"I think I'd just commit suicide," McCain told reporters, to accompanying laughter from Republicans standing with him. "I don't want to face that eventuality because I don't think it's going to happen."

This is the only prayer I will ever utter in my entire life:

"Oh please God, let the Democrats take control of the House and Senate this November".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This raises a serious question, all kidding aside...and I know this is not really something to joke about.

But from what I have studies, McCain is said to have attempted suicide twice in North Vietnamese captivity. How serious the attempt was, I don't know.

But now he "jokes" about it.

Is he really fit to be President? Do we want a President who, for example, might be in a nuclear crises, who even considers suicide as his option.

What happens to the rest of us then?

Just wondering.

Fri Oct 20, 04:08:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home