web stats

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Turn

OK boys and girls, I get the privilege of hosting the next installment of the Carnival of the Godless (or as I like to call it, Cirque de Soulless). This will be the 49th installment. 4 + 9 = 13. 1 + 3 = 4. According to one random numerology web site, the number 4 represents "Practicality, application, loyalty, rigidity, repression". Thus, while I will try to be practical about which posts to include, I will demand strict obedience to the rules and any deviation will be dealt with harshly.

Submission guidelines:

In addition to writing "COTG Submission" in the subject of the email, please include the following information:

  • The name of the blog where the post is from
  • The post title.
  • The post author's name or handle.
  • The post's permanent link.
  • A short description of the post.
  • A small kickback to ensure that your post is included.
You can send your submissions to cotg-submission@brentrasmussen.com or you can cut out the middle-man and send them directly to brucesreality@gmail.com (besides, I never get any email because my blog has less traffic than a Starbucks in Utah).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home